Donation Request Form Guidelines
Buffalo Restoration exists to provide highly valued restoration services for our neighbors in Southwest Montana. Part of our continued success includes business growth through consistent local and industry involvement. Buffalo Restoration takes pride in being a part of and involved in the community. We are happy to consider our support for efforts that enhance this wonderful valley in which we get to live, work, and play.
Areas of Focus
Buffalo Restoration has dedicated three areas of focus for 2020 to concentrate our giving efforts. They are
- Mental, Physical, and Social Development of Youth
- Building Stronger Communities through Economic Development
- Wellbeing of Local Emergency Responders
An eligible organization may fill out one Donation Request Form per calendar year. Please submit the form at a minimum of one month prior to event/commitment deadline.
Eligible organizations must meet each of the following criteria:
- Physically located within 90 miles of Bozeman, MT
- Classified as a Tax-Exempt Organization, 501(c)(3) or a Membership Based Nonprofit 501(c)(6)
- Request supports a cause that meets one of our three areas of focus
Donation Request Form
Please complete form above and respond to our confirmation email OR send to Buffalo Restoration at 555 Manley Rd, Bozeman, MT 59715. with the following information:
- Attach proof of tax exempt/501(c)(3)/501(c)(6) status (Tax-Exempt Letter, recent w-9, etc.)
- Event flyers, sponsorship documents, or relevant information