Buffalo Restoration is here for you when your home or business is damaged by a disaster or infestation. Whether you need insulation extraction or cigarette smoke odor removal, our expert technicians are here to help!
Contact Buffalo Restoration today for all your specialty cleaning needs by calling (406) 306-0501.
- Dryer Vent Cleaning – A clothes dryer is one appliance that makes life easier because it dries your washed laundry in a timely manner. However, to make sure the dryer is always working efficiently, you need to maintain its upkeep. Unfortunately, there are a lot of people who tend to forget about this responsibility and end up damaging their dryer.
- Cigarette Smoke Deodorization – Aside from stubborn dust and dirt, cigarette smoke is another house irritant that's difficult to remove. It emits a strong and pungent odor that consists of several pollutants, mostly nicotine and tar. Although a lot of people think cleaning their property regularly will get rid of the scent, it isn't enough to remove it entirely. When cigarette smoke cools, it gravitates to the floor and clings to any surface – be it the furniture or your clothes.
- Insulation Extraction – There is a multitude of factors that can affect the insulation's performance. It's possible the insulating material was not installed properly or it doesn't suit the needs of your home. If that's the case, you need to have the insulation extracted. Contact Buffalo Restoration so we can remove your existing insulation material cleanly, safely, and quickly.
- Forensic and Biohazard Restoration – If your building becomes a scene of a murder, suicide, or other similar tragedy, contact Buffalo Restoration as soon as possible. We have the proper equipment and the experience to remove the remnants of any traumatic event efficiently and fast. It's crucial you let us perform this specialty cleaning service since you can't clean this type of mess using normal cleaning techniques alone. Harmful substances are still present in the area even when the authorities have recovered what they need.
- Crawl Space Encapsulation – A crawl space that's damp and dirty is more than just an eyesore. It causes health, safety, comfort, and home resale problems. This happens because a damp, dirty crawl space creates a favorable environment for mold, mildew, wood rot, insects, and animal pests.
- Bed Bug Removal – Regardless of demographics, bed bug infestations can occur to anyone. Infestations occur when people encounter an existing bed bug infestation without knowing it. Hotels and Airlines can be the hotspots for these infestations, where your personal belongings encounter areas where bed bugs are located.